Our regular sessions are 45 to 50 minutes and rates vary depending on the clinician. Longer sessions of 75 or 90 minutes can be arranged and are often helpful during certain phases of EMDR therapy.
Rajani Levis: Professional fees for a 45 minute session: $165
Longer sessions are pro-rated at $55 per 15 minutes.
Contact Rajani at 415.683.1008
Ben Yokoyama: Professional fees for a 45 to 50 minute session: $120. Longer sessions are available and will be pro-rated every 15 minutes.
Contact Ben at 415.527.5514.
We are committed to serving the community in a variety of ways, which include:
- Donating a percentage of client fees to the community
- Seeing at least one pro bono client at any given time
- Seeing one client at a significantly reduced fee through Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- Rajani is a therapist educator and her mentees see clients at reduced fees
- Rajani supervises student clinicians for a community clinic that offer very low fee therapy
- Rajani trains and mentors beginner clinicians
- Levis Therapy offer trainings and workshops for therapists and supports the work that they do with their clients.
- Levis Therapy supports diversity in therapy through Talking About Therapy, a free community resource for therapists in private practice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your individual situation. We accept payment by cash or check at the time of service.
At this time, Levis Therapy is not on any health insurance panels and cannot take responsibility for your insurance reimbursement. However, if your health insurance carrier allows you to choose an out-of-network provider, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We do not bill insurance directly, however, upon payment, your clinician can provide you with a monthly superbill to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If you are interested in being reimbursed by your insurance company, it is best to find out what your insurance will cover. Some good questions to ask include:
- Do I have out of network mental health benefits?
- What is my out of network deductible? Has it been met?
- How many therapy sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Flex Spending Accounts(FSA)
Therapy is usually 100% covered by your FSA, so please make sure to check into it with your employer. If you want to pay for therapy using your FSA, we will give you a monthly super bill for you to submit for reimbursement.
* Rates are subject to change with reasonable notice to clients.